Welcome to the CEST’2018(SIC)
The Spring International Colloquium 2018 on Current Economic & Social Topics
Entrepreneurship & Innovations,
Financial & Capital Markets,
Globalization, Integration & Convergence,
Labor Markets & Diversities,
Pension Systems & Pension Schemes Reforming,
Hotel Cumberland, London, United Kingdom
||March 11-12, 2018
The Colloquium is organized by the Current Economic & Social Topics International
Research Association CESTiRA and the International Research Team with the grant from the Polish
National Science Centre, in frame of NSC project No 2015/17/B/HS4/00930 under agreement and
cooperation with Local Supporting Bodies.
On-line registration is obligatory!
To register for the Colloquium please login to the system and complete the On-line Fees & Services Form or
send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your application and transfer the fee to the CESTIRA account 25 1750 0012 0000 0000 3443 2228 in Raiffeisen Polbank SA, Poland, BIC/Swift code: RCBWPLPW.
Cash payment is acceptable.
Delegates will be officially registered upon receipt of this form and the appropriate Colloquium dues.
Listening to the conference presentations is free of charge.
However, registered participants have to pay a registration fee for access to the conference services.
A variety of conference packages is available at different prices: 200€ and 350€ as well.
Please check section "Deadline and Fees" for details.
Regular registration deadline - to be on the list of participants - is 01 MARCH 2018.
Please check section "Deadline and Fees" for details.
You can download full CEST'2018(SIC) conference programme here.
Organisers, Committee, Board
Edward C. Prescott, ASU W.P. Carey School of Business (USA) CEST2015 Honorary Chairman
- Krzysztof Borowski, the Co-Chair, Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- Anne Quingyao Wan, the Co-Chair, Shanghai Lixin University of Accounting and Finance (China)
- Dorota Witkowska, the Chair, University of Lodz, CESTiRA President (Poland)
- Nicholas Apergis, University of Piraeus (Greece)
- Bolesław Borkowski, Warsaw University of Life Sciences (Poland)
- Janusz Brzeszczyński, Newcastle Business School (UK)
- Gema Fernández-Avilés, University of Castilla-La Mancha, at Toledo (Spain)
- Robert W. Dimand, BrokU (Canada)
- Jennifer Foo, Statson University (USA)
- Jerzy Gajdka, University o Łódź (Polska)
- Stanisław Gędek, Rzeszow University of Technology (Poland)
- Elżbieta Gołata, Poznań University of Economics & Business (Poland)
- Marek Gruszczyński, Warsaw School of Economics (Poland)
- Magda Hewitt, University of Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Jan Jeżak, University of Łódź (Poland)
- Barbara Liberda, University of Warsaw (Poland)
- Nikola Milovic, Faculty of Economics, University of Montenegro, Podgorica (Montenegro)
- Fatmir Memaj, University of Tirana, ASET President (Albania), CESTIRA Supreme Executive Committee
- Paweł Miłobędzki, University of Gdansk (Poland)
- Jose Maria Montero Lorenzo, University of Castilla - La Mancha (Spain), CESTiRA Supreme Executive Committee Vice-President
- Joseph C. Morreale, PACE University (USA)
- Joanicjusz Nazarko, Białystok Technical University (Poland)
- Kesra Nermend, University of Szczecin (Poland)
- Krzysztof Piasecki, Poznań University of Economics & Business (Poland)
- Jerzy Różański, University of Łódź (Poland)
- Yochanan Shachmurove, The City College of New York (USA), CESTiRA Supreme Executive Committee Vice-President
- Anna Shostya, PACE University (USA)
- Jiri Strouhal, Skoda Auto University (Czech Republik)
- Waldemar Tarczyński, University of Szczecin, CESTiRA Vice-President (Poland)
- Dariusz Zarzecki, University of Szczecin (Poland)
- Krzysztof Borowski, the Chair, Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- Iwona Foryś - University of Szczecin (Poland)
- Krzysztof Kompa - CEST'2018(SIC) CEO
- Mijat Jacović, Faculty of Economics, University of Montenegro, Podgorica (Montenegro)
- Jose Maria Montero Lorenzo, University of Castilla - La Mancha (Spain)
- Sebastian Majewski, University of Szczecin (Poland)
- Leon Janse van Rensburg, University of Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Małgorzata Tarczyńska-Łuniewska, University of Szczecin (Poland)
- Dorota Witkowska, University of Łodz (Poland)
- Anna Zamojska, University of Gdansk (Poland)
Board of Editors
- Prof. Dorota Witkowska - the Chair (International Atlantic Economic Research)
- Prof. Yuriy Bilan (Journal of International Studies, Journal Economics and Sociology
- Prof. Bolesław Borkowski (Quantitative Methods in Economics)
- Prof. Jacek Batóg (Folia Economica Stetinensia, Oeconomia)
- Prof. Veselin Drašković (Montenegrin Journal of Economics)
- Prof. Mimo Drašković (MEDIA DIALOGUES)
- Prof. Józef Dziechciarz (Econometrics)
- José António Filipe (Internationa Journal of Latest Trends in Finance and Economic Sciences)
- Prof. Joanna Górka (Acta Universitatis Nicolai Copernici)
- Prof. Radislav Jovović (Economics & Economy)
- Prof. José Maria Montero Lorenzo (IEB International Journal of Finance)
- Prof. Magdalena Osińska (Przegląd Statystyczny)
- Prof. Mariola Piłatowska (Dynamic Econometric Models)
- Prof. Janina Sawicka (Acta Stientiarum Polonorum, Oeconomia)
- Prof. Marinko Skare (Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja)
- Gema Fernández-Avilés, University of Castilla-La Mancha at Toledo (Spain)
- Marta Hozer-Koćmiel - WINNET Liaison Officer (Poland)
- Krzysztof Kompa – the CEO, WULS-SGGW (Poland)
- Aleksandra Matuszewska-Janica, Warsaw University of Life Sciences (Poland),
- Grzegorz Mentel, Rzeszow University of Technology (Poland)
- Monika Rozkrut, University of Szczecin (Poland)
- Aleksandra Staniszewska, Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- Michał Staszak, Allianz (Poland)
For presenting authors submission of the abstract is obligatory! Abstract should clearly describe the most important results and conclusions of the problems being solved. Contributions will be accepted for presentations based on the quality of the submitted abstracts.
The following instructions of the abstract preparation apply:
- abstract must be composed and submitted
(copy/paste from your word processor is available) or send by e-mail to: email@example.com
- length of the abstract body is limited to 2000 characters, including spaces and formattings
- only Latin and Greek letters are recommended (special characters are also available)
- simple equations can be inlined
- give no heading information (title, authors, affiliations) in the abstract body
- abstract is displayed in the final form in the browser ( WYSIWYG ) and must be verified/corrected by the author on-line as it will be published as it is without any further edition by the organisers.
You can correct your abstract on-line at any time. Please refer to abstract composition manual for more details.
Duration of oral presentation, including discussion, is planned to be:
- 45 minutes for plenary and invited talks and
- 15 minutes for contributed talks.
For the oral presentations - the following equipment will be accessible:
- laptops with Windows 7 or Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Power Point and we prefer presentations on CD or USB flash memory, if presenting author requires something else please contact organisers
- digital projector
- an overhead projector for transparencies.
The maximum size for a poster is format A0 according to the ISO 216 (814mm x 1189mm). The poster board will be full white board. The posters should be displayed during the whole conference. It is mandatory that one of the authors is present at the poster sessions to ensure discussion about the poster that can be held with other participants.
Participants with posters are asked to place the poster sheets to the allotted board immediately after arriving to the conference. A group of organisers will provide help you in any matter and means. Bring your own materials that may be helpful while arranging your poster. Please note that scotch tape is the proper thing and push-pins are not allowed!
The posters should be removed by evening of 12 thMarch , 2018. Otherwise it will be removed by the organisers after closing the conference. The poster sheets will be not returned and they can be damaged in this case.
PUBLICATION OF COLLOQUIUM PROCEEDINGS AND SUBMITTED PAPERS
The decision of the deadline and procedure of delivering full papers is made by the organisers of the Colloquim.
The decision of which journals shall publish the colloquium proceedings will be made by the Colloquium Board of Editors. Submitted papers could be published in followig journals:
Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Oeconomia (Poland: Warsaw: WULS),
Acta Universitatis Nicolai Copernici, Ekonomia (Poland, Toruń: IMK),
- Atlantic Economic Journal (WoS - ESCI, SCOPUS; USA, Atlanta: Springer)
- Central European Economic Journal (Poland, Warsaw: University of Warsaw, de Gruyter)
Dynamic Econometric Models (Poland, Toruń: UMK),
Econometrics/ Ekonometria (Poland, Wroclaw: WUE),
- Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja (WoS - SCI, SOCPUS; HR, Pula:Taylor&Francis)
Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia (Poland, Szczecin: University of Szczecin),
- International Advances in Economic Research (WoS - ESCI, SCOPUS; USA, Atlanta: Springer),
- International Journal of Latest Trends in Finance and Economic Sciences (UK, London: ExcelingTech),
International Journal of Finance Aestimatio (WoS - ESCI, Spain, Madrid: IEB),
Journal of International Studies (Poland, Szczecin: CSR),
- Journal Economics and Sociology (WoS - ESCI, SCOPUS; Poland, Szczecin: CSR)
Montenegrin Journal of Economics (Montenegro, Podgorica: ELIT)
Myśl Ekonomiczna i Polityczna (Poland, Warsaw: Lazarski University)
Przegląd Statystyczny (Poland, Warsaw: Polish Academy of Science),
Quantitative Methods in Economics (Poland, Warsaw: WULS).
Deadlines and fees
All participants of CEST 2018(SIC) International Conference have to be on-line registered!
Listening to the conference presentations is free of charge; this form of participation also requires registration and it excludes access to the conference services such as workshops, sessions on the go in conference train, coffee breaks services, lunches & dinners, social events etc.
The authors, presenters, accompanying persons and other users of services provided by the Colloquium have to pay registration fee due to the ordered services. A variety of conference packages are available during on-line registration.
Hotel Cumberland, Great Cumberland Pl, Marylebone,
W1H 7DL, London, United Kingdom
The choice of the hotel is left to the participants’ decisions